One must first realize that the ‘Hijaab’ of the muslim woman is not Arabian, Pakistanian, Black or White Amrican, etc. it is the command of Allah, the conditions for which have been given in Quran and Sunnah; in order to provide protection and safety for women.
1. A wide enough dress that does not outline any part of the body.
2. The clothing must be thick enough so as not to show the color of the skin it covers or the shape of the body.
3. The clothing should not attract men’s attention to the women. It should not be flashy or shiny so that everyone noticed the dress and the woman.
4. A dress that does not look similar to men’s wear, for Muslim women are prohibited from looking like men.
5. A dress that does not resemble dresses of disbelievers.
6. The clothing should be modest, not excessively fancy and also not excessively ragged to gain admiration or sympathy.
7. The clothing should be free from any perfume or fragrance.
Jannah requires this to be achieved…
And remember, if Dunya was a place to be pleased always with, what’s left for Paradise?